Friday, September 11, 2009

september holiday09 #7

Congratulations! - i just wasted five days of holidays on useless computer games instead of mugging for the EOYs and doing PTs.

-.-

ARGH I AM FEELING LOST.

Grace and Fishy's craziness 'bout Avatar rubbing off me. Anyone know webs where you can watch the full three seasons of Avatar for free? I am probably banned from TV when school reopens so shall just watch finish it now.

Regret not watching in the past.

STILL FEELING LOST. I MISSED SOMETHING. GOT NO IDEA WHAT.

Hotmail screwed up. I can't open the emails again.

Everybody with facebook account go play GeoChallenge. It would be tiring and um, frustrating initially but it gets fun afterwards. Except the part where you try to differentiate between country flags. Why do countries all love and have flags where its either three horizontal or vertical strips of various colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment