Thursday, September 24, 2009

term 4 #9

Had jap oral today. I had to leave the school at 1.30pm because my exam starts at 2.30pm. Meaning I missed part of geography and the biology. Fortunately Annie agreed to help me copy notes :D I was freaking out at first because I didnt think I would be able to remember all the kanjis and scared I fail my reading passage. Turns out that it was damn easy and I only cant read two words. But throughout the whole passage and self-introduction I hesitated a lot. And the questions for the last section were worst. Sensei asked one question and I took 30 seconds or more to understand it. The questions are below, translated to english:

Where is your school/RGS (not sure what he said)?
[ask sensei to mouichido and give up after a while. totally don't understand. Only figure out much later.]

How many people are there in your class?
[pauses for 10 secs and sensei repeats question] Erm... 33 people (sanjyuu san desu).

How many friends do you have in RGS?
[friends, huh? ohoh. ehhhhh. pauses for 10secs and try to recall the counters for people. Only remember two.] 2 friends (futali desu - the only counter i can remember. PATHETIC).

What sport do you like to play?
[Sensei said supotsu, which is correctly pronounced but somehow my brain failed to processed it and end up wondering what's that for 15secs.] Tennis. (tenisu desu - the only sport name i remember)

How often do you play it? (Or was it do you play it often?)
Umm... Every friday [like real].

Where do you play tennis?
[HOW THE HECK DO YOU SAY COURT IN JAP?] School. [er hum. I cant say bank or library or hospital or toilet or canteen right? so school lor. Leave the rest to his imagination.]

So thats all the questions ask i think. 'Cause I have the feeling he was annoyed by how i cannot understand a single thing.

Anyways I saw Lixin, Wenyin, Yunmei and Hannah there XD all moi's fellow ex-classmates now in nanyang. Jiahui went home exceptionally early (I guess same time slot as me but I stayed back for about an hour to eat lunch and chitchat with friends.)

Wanqi and Jerelyn bugged me about how the oral went. Good luck to them! Theirs was later so they were chionging like mad.

So one exam's over now! Left with 8 more papers. Actually 10. Aww shit. I only can start playing computer games again next next next week.

Stil havn't done my homework yet.

Gee dance - Fast forward to 1.10mins for the ultra bimbo dance (joanne!!!) that Bridget want us to include in our gym routine (as known as aweful PE PT) so that 'Mrs J can laugh at us'. Includes shaking ass which I am so not doing. Song is for our routine though theme is not decided on yet but I thought seduction can be considered :P

There is somehow a slight problem with my USB so I couldn't upload the photos me and fishhy took went she came over yesterday (camwhore for one hour :]) but i will try to get them from my phone to computer. Fishhy loves my phone camera 'cause she felt that they made her look "glam". There were two very cute and funny photos took with her on the bus on the way home but fishhy claims that she look way too unglam in it so deleted them without my permission. Hmmph.

Posting the photos up soon XD

Quiz from classblog to play around with a bit:

1. Does Huien make you hot?
ERRRRRR

2. What do you think of Fiona?
Chubby-faced and funneh in a vulgar way :)

3. Who would win in a duel, Bukoh or Annie? And what kind of duel would they pick, anyway?
Bukoh! Bukohbukohbukoh. Erm, in the who is more bossy competition :D hahahah. But Annie will definitely win bukoh in the who is gentler to xingyue competition considering how many times bukoh hit me in primary 5 and 6 :P

4. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between Grace and Huien, and why?
They are both very nice to talk to and fun to tease about! XD Maybe Huien ask more 'am I fat?' questions. Hehe they are the superheroes in my life!

5. Describe Annie in one word.
Nice!

6. If YuXin and Annie teamed up, what would they most likely accomplish?
Eh, actually they dont know each other well.

7. Super fun fun adventure amusement park marathon with you, Christalle and Vanessa! How will it go?
I win:D I can take extreme rides!

8. Ever slept in the same room with Vanessa?
Neh... Only huien.

9. Is Zhixin your best friend?
Hehe. Good friend XD

10. What would you do if you hadn't met Joanne?
I won't get tummyaches from laughing too hard at her hilarious jokes and actions!!!

Yay done! Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment