Tuesday, September 1, 2009

school day #47

One whole day chionging literature poetry project at home. Since it's teachers day and we have a day off from school. Phew ~~~ finally its over. Okay finally im done with everything but only over on thursday.

I spent half the day on computer from 11am in the afternoon till now, which could have earned me a lecture from my mum on eye care and wasting time and all the crap. I was doing my literature, but she dont believe how i can spend 10 hours on a 5 pages response. HEY. I SUCK AT LIT LEH. HOW TO FINISH FAST? Ok i do admit i spend more than half the time on facebook playing or msn chatting with friends.

ARGH HAVNT PACK BAG.

Got CCA again tomorrow. Cant pon le. Just three more days to holidays! Now anticipation. three more days of torture in school and i will be all free for one week. which equals to tons of going out with friends(if they free) and slacking. Maybe the slacking part is, um, an everyday thing for me.

Shall go sleep.

Keep on waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment