Wednesday, September 2, 2009

school day #47

09:50 P.M.
Current Mood - Slightly suicidal, tired, DEPRESSED, moody.
Current Actions - Typing this and surfing the net randomly
Imagination - In a room five times the size of my current one, doing things i like.
Reality - Trapped with my sister in a tiny messy room I don't bother to tidy up.

I want to go back to before... is it possible?

I want a HUG. ANYONE GIMME A HUG?? Feeling soo depressed. I need to hug my doggy.

tagreplies

Fishy: TOLD U DON'T DITCH ME LAST TIME IF NOT WE CAN PON TOGETHER
Fishy: HAHA XINGYUE I PONNED
nvm. I slack the whole day anyway...hate uniform training.

Fishy: It's the most romantic thing in the world!
Fishy: Exactly, you should see the lovesick expression on her face when she saw HC
WATCH YOU MOUTH FISHHY. YOU ARE DEAD. I AM NOT IN LOVE.

Grace: SURPRISINGLY, u landed next 2 hwachong. very coincidental.
XDgrace: hehe. thanks4 the prezzies. i luv them!!! so cute
See, i so nice.. My prezzie is the best one you've got hor?

A.B.iying.C: so did ya see the taj mahal?
Nah. I saw your ridiculous face.

xmx: --
xmx: for got it's upside down
xmx: E
xmx: dang t
xmx: D
xmx: G
xmx: G
xmx: T
xmx: A
xmx: R
xmx: U
xmx: Tag
xmx: LInked u liao. Link me!
Wtf are you talking bout. Anyway link le la.

Oh man. I want a hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment