Wednesday, September 16, 2009

term 4 #3

Was having fun in China for the first two days of school while you guys are slogging away in school. Damn shiok. BUT NOW I FEEL DAMN OVERWHELMED. so many emails to read and reply and lots of work to do. Ok math only. aiya i havnt even finish my holiday homework.

The day passed by fast... or was it just me? Research studies was in the shaw lab again and i made use of this chance to play around with the computer while telling Grace some incidents in China. Will post them here when i upload the photos.

Next up was literature where we discuss this emo-sounding poem. Philosophy we did on discrimination (boring as usual) and Mr Lim explain PT to us. YAY! But i don't feel like doing PT now. Was very motivated just now but then my motivation was gone now.

Recess drink milo shake and ate gummy worms. Okay why am I telling this. For biology we watch part of OUTBREAK (COOL!! Coolest film ever, maybe not but COOL!!!) XD about this new virus strain thats airborne and highly infectious, highly dangerous, mortality rate 100%. Theres symptoms of flu but they mention something about the last stage being liquidify. okay i don't make sense. Bio on friday will be laboratory again!!! XD Hope Grace don't tell me she feel like drinking mutton soup again. She gross me out the last time we dissected the heart.

CLE - Took class photos. I wore specs for fun shot :D Fishy complaining that i didnt inform her about my new specs. That's the first thing she say when she saw me today, other than a gleeful shout 'MS LOH!!!'. Okay i'm damn tall so i just had to went all the way to the back when we queue up according to our height. Tallest in class! XD which also means standing in the middle, right smack in the center of the photo. I HATE THAT. don't even like taking photo in the first place. We discuss decision-making during the class and Grace is the leader. WRONG CHOICE. She kept telling me to note down (me being scribe) that the prisoner would kill the lady and chop her up and made curry soup with it. EWWW. GRACE IS FREAKING SADISTIC

Oh well, my agree point (to the lady report spotting an prisoner, who escape 8 years back and donate money to charity and turn over a new leaf) was that she's Mrs Holmes, and her husband being Sherlock Holmes, the famous detective, she should support her husband's occupation and help him capture criminals.

But other than that i disagree.

Went home with Grace :D:D:D:D listen to linkin park together on the way back and Grace kept laughing at the horizontally-challenged old ladies on the bus.

I'M DAMN HYPER TODAY. HYPER! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment