Sunday, September 20, 2009

term 4 weekend#2

today's hari raya so my maid is out for holiday and my sis and bro and mum went out too! Meaning I'm all alone at home :D Sis and bro were sent to mum's friend's house i guess and since i detest the boys there she didnt send me over.

Okay i kind of hack the computer account and went in here and wasted the whole morning gaming on facebook.

Anyways, mum wanted me to plan a table or schedule on how i am gonna revised for EYAs this 4 weeks and since i had nothing better to do i made a notebook and wrote all the stuffs in it.

My name written over and over again!!! This diary is probably only going to last till december seeing the kind of random crap i use my past diaries for, example, tear pages out to fold paper airplanes or pass notes or draw stupid stuffs. It's gonna be full of doodles. And my nice little revision schedule in my most perfect and neat handwriting ever XD

Hey I'm zilian so what do you expect? My name is all over the place!!! Moi = egoistic. Love my name :D

Webcaming with Annie just moments ago. This is the least unglam of all screenshots i took with no personal stuffs in the chatting section so you wont be able to dig any secrets out! I find windows live photo gallery damn slow, no offence. It's always lagging... :'(

Right. This fortune teller talks complete crap lor. I still have to chiong my chinese compo in the end. Ok. At least I didnt get scolded by the teacher but she asked me to hand it up the next day. Maybe I hasn't been precise in my questions. Haha quote Charmaine: "I was laughing all over when Mdm Rozannah say PEE (point, elaboration, example) all over history in a L(link)oo and when Ms Wong say give CRAP(Clarity, Relevance, Accuracy, Precision) for geography!"

Shall rephrase the questions then: Will I need to hand in my three undone chinese compositions? (one was from term two, one from end of term three and another from september holiday homework).

Yay mum gave me 10 dollars for lunch so i probably buy KFC :D I need to put on more weight. Even though i already am 2 kg heavier since two months ago. I put on 2kgs le XD

Gonna go le. sigh... no gaming for four weeks b'cause of EYAs. Think i can survive? OH NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment