Saturday, September 19, 2009

term 4 weekend#1

SIAN to the core. forgot to mention in my previous post, during geography lessons Ms Wong had this cloze passage: Post effect analysis of Green Revolution. Whoever finishes first with the most number of correct answers wins! And our group (consisting of Ariel, me and Chenxi) got first. Ariel is damn pro and guess all the answers correctly. So I got 5 minty sweets (gave one to grace and ate all others during lessons which is illegal but i don't really care).

now below for how i spent my morning and part of afternoon.

today was okay. I slept past 7.30am (normally i wake up at 7.30am or 7am, don't ask why, i just always wake up at 7am. I'm more of the morning person mah.) and woke up at 9.30 because my brother came into the room shouting: JIE JIE QI LAI MUMMY SHUO DE (hanyupinyin *translation mummy ask you to wake up). So we went down to hawker center for breakfast. I ate lots and lots. Afterwards went to the bookshop at the markets to get correction tape and cue cards.

Got drenched because it was raining cats and dogs. Disadvantage of being so tall: The rain keep splashing on your legs and by the time you get home you are soaked from waist down.

Watching Maternity (house season 1 episode 4) now so that i can finish the worksheet Mrs Prama gave. Or you can say this is an excuse to lengthen computer usage time since i printed out my EYAs schedule and Mum thinks theres no more reason why i should use computer till exams are over. I still havn't finish my philosophy PT of course, just 50% of it, but I lied that i finish since I spent 4 hours on the computer (to my mum i am being hardworking and guai for once and concentrate 100% on PT, but spent 80% of the time playing games and the remaining time when my mum had return home doing PT).

enjoy the above cool video! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment