Friday, September 18, 2009

term 4 #5

Slacking away... oh yeah i forgot to mention that I succeeded in doing two headstands and amazingly passed my assessment yesterday. Okay my first successful attempt at headstand ended pathetically, instead of a glorious ending and nice pose, GRACE DID NOT SUPPORT ME WELL ENOUGH and i ended up falling over her in this ultra awkward position. As you can guess, after this I do not trust Grace so I didnt practice further. Grace probably didnt know i can actually succeed in lifting my legs up in the sky so didnt hold me well. ARGH.

My second successful attempt was of course the assessment, which Mrs J say that's pretty excellent for someone like me but i can improve on the appearance (meaning pointing toes).

I didnt not fare as well in handstand because i couldnt even turn myself upside-down and lift my legs up in the air. End up doing froggy jumps, or kangaroo jumps, ok, just imagine a very unglamarous attempt at lifting legs up in the air. THAT IS BECAUSE IM SCARED OF GOING UPSIDE DOWN.

Mrs J thinks its because i do not trust my supporters. OK GRACE. I OFFICIALLY DO NOT TRUST YOU LE.

Ha! Grace's handstand was damn nice XD Her headstand not quite good and her hair is ticklish. I kept laughing XXD

Uh move on to today. It's been pretty okay and i manage to chiong finish chinese compo in class just in time. Didnt write very long though, only a pathetic 2 and 1/3 page. That one third page was an attempt at lengthening my short compo with some cheem philosophical conclusion which i don't think is relevant but add anyway.

Watch HOUSE during bio: Ariel's favourite show which is damn cool too! The episode we watched is Season 1 Episode 1 Pilot. Oh right we also did an experiment on 'infections' and contact tracing. I didnt get infected. Xinhui did.

English we went through comprehension and letter structure worksheet. Ariel is pro at english! Chinese we did a cloze passage and went through it. I only got one wrong! Clever me:D

Assembly is just a briefing on our EYA. YESH NO SCHOOL ON TUESDAY WHEN MSP AND CSP STUDENTS TAKING EXAMS!!! Hope marking day no school too. I hate house practices.

Just finished the new version of MSN installation. I'm so outdated. The new version is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment