Thursday, September 17, 2009

term 4 #4

im tired... had third language today and got home at 8.00pm. Super late. Got back history paper and got 3.6gp. Sat for Math AA which i finish in 15 minutes or so.

Argh. I don't feel like writing anything. And i still have a chinese composition to chiong. HOW? Wahpiang. stupid.

tagreplies

A.B.iying.C: COCONUT HEAD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAH
HUH? wat coconut?

me: go annie's blog!got ur pic and some1's pics...lol
me: -.-no offense
me: such a bloody jerk.
me: not worth it...
me: wonder what or WHO is the missing puzzle piece. can't blieve u feel pain in losing this some1. ARGH!
He is a jerk. bleah. dun care le. MUAHAHA I TALKIN TO SOMEONE ELSE ON MSN. though he is not replying le... :'(

Guess Who (:: And you had spces and never tell me ):
Guess Who (:: I have a lot of stories to tell you eh.
Guess Who (:: MISS LOH
Stop shouting specs at me. I look toot in it i know. And no Ms Lohs either.

grace: hey. post eh. damn bored sia
Im in china hello!

stella: heyy changed blog LINK!
Ok...

Yuxin :): Haha see? I told you it's nice. Humph don't believe me.
Yuxin :): OMFG AVATAR ZUKO FOREVER!
Avatar the plot is nice:D

yenjean(:: hello xingyue tag! don't depress alright? ;D
Thanks:)

YelloCheese: HAHAHAHAH YES, YELLO RULES!
WOOHOO!!!! XDDD

xmx: ^^
xmx: wish me luck fish
xmx: just realized that my spelling don make sense... better go back to kindergarten...
xmx: lolz
You know what? i dont get you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment