Monday, September 24, 2007

Too much STRESS

HELP ME!
I AM UNDER TOO MUCH STRESS!!!

Walao!
Do you know that Mdm Chng gave lots and lots of homework???
She think we are gods or what??!??!
I still havn't finish my synthesis worksheet yet you know??!!!
And I still have to learn Chinese Spelling!!!
Luckily, my grandma say I have to sleep at 10pm which means I still have one and a half hour left.

Tell you what are all the homework I got:
1)First 50 questions of English Revision Paper (Luckily lots of MCQ)
2)Synthesis worksheet:W/S 9to16 (OMG.8 W/Ss in all you know!!!)
3)Math Heuristics W/S 5 (Very Easy)
4)华文试卷 - Complete
5)新列车 32 - 完
Then still have to learn Chinese Spelling!
I normally take 'bout 1 hour to learn so that I could at least get a 88/100.
Guess I have to learn in school tomorrow...

End-of-year exams, SA2, are coming soon... (in short, my nightmare is coming)

Nowadays, most of the Singapre childrens are suffering from 3 types of stress:
#1 Homework Stress
#2 Parents Stress
#3 Relationship Stress

Okay, let me explain to you what are all these stress.

#1 Homework Stress
This type of stress usually occurs when one gets too much homework and do not know how to finish the homework.
Sometimes, when one is not good in school work, he/she will be laugh at by their fair weather friends or stupid enemy. This usually makes he/she feels stressful.
Actually, Homework Stress should be called Stress given by mad teachers. Mad teachers gave lots of homework, have high expectation and wants good quality work. But how can the children have good quality work when they are hurrying to finished all homework given by those mad teachers so that they don't have to stay till late-late to finish the work.
Then, when they didn't produce the so-called good quality work. Guess what happens. Mad teachers tear and throw their paper into rubbish bin and ask them rewrite the whole thing over again.
Worst come to worst, mad teachers might ask the unlucky student to copy the work minimum 5 times and maximum don't know how many times. But the most I have ever copied before was 100 times.
Then, if mad teacher is still not satisfied with the work, the really very unlucky student have to write a 1000 words reflection.
P5&P6 usually have homework stress. Especially those in good classes.
However, other levels classes with mad teachers would also get this type of stress.
Anyway, I have this experience before.

#2 Parents Stress
I don't really know how to describe it but usually, children get this stress when their parents have very very high expectation of them. They do not want to disappoint their parents and had lots of stress.

#3 Relationship Stress
Figure this out yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment