Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday Boredom

Hi! How bored are you?

I feel really very bored during the holidays.

Luckily, I had just went to the library with He Chen and borrowed this few books.

  1. 8 Nancy Drew Storybooks
  2. 1 Peanuts comics
  3. 2 Chinese 管家琪 storybooks

Together, there are 11 books!

Right now, I am reading the fourth Nancy Drew book. I love reading Nancy Drew books.

I could remember the first time I read a book from this series. I was P4 then.

At that time, I was at the Parade Ground when I saw one of my friend, Fangni reading a book.

I ask her to let me look at the cover and she ask me if I wanted to borrow it.

And I did.

-----

Oh yeah, now what. I am sorry for not posting a lot of post.

It is so bored now I got nothing to post about... Holiday Boredom...

*Sigh*

I hate this holiday. My mother don't allow me to go to Jurong Lake Park and now I got nothing to do.

Other than reading books, going to library and doing my holiday homework.

I got nothing else to do. Not even blogging. How to blog when I got nothing to write?!

And my mother did not send me any new emails either.

My brother is damm lucky by the way, HE JUST GOT A NEW WATER GUN!!!

Oh yes! He just went for his Nursery Class! YAY!!

NOW I COULD PLAY WITH HIS WATER GUN!!!! YES!

---

Now guess what am I waiting for... He Chen's reply to the comments I left at her blog.

If she did what I told her to do, I could forgive her. If not, you can guess what I will do.

Report her blog to BLOGGER saying that she had copied things from my blog when she is not supposed to.

Then she might get ban.

That is 90% chances of she getting ban by the Blogger Aministrater.

That serves her right for copying contents from my blog. Revenge is SWEET!

And she told me that the maximum number of post on a blog os 999. How can it be?

So I went to check out. And that is not true.

The number of posts is UNLIMITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment