Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fishy is BACK!

God, I don't know why I am so excited and happy at Fishy's return, but at least I have got someone to chat with again on MSN!

I will be going to KL on Saturday and will be gone for three days. In the three days, I will try to put up some interesting post to entertain Fishy while I am away using the schedule feature. Which means that from next Saturday onwards, everyday on 9.00am, a new post will appear on the blog. It will be like that until on Tuesday and I will put up the KL photos for you to see. HA!

Huien is mad about the drama on weekends, "太王四神记". Honestly, I don't really understand the whole drama. All those talk about gods and kings. I guess I will have to ask Huien about it.

Anyway, Fishy was asking me about this Math question:

The solid below are made up of 2-com cubes. Study the patterns carefully.

(a) How many 2-cm cubes are needed to build Pattern 4?
(b) Find the volume of the soild in Pattern 4.
(c) What is the Pattern number of the solid that is made up of 120 cubes?

So Fishy was asking me what is the pattern. Mine was:

(click to enlarge)

Okay, I didn't really found the pattern yet, but for example, pattern 6 is ((1x6)+(2x5)+(3x4))x2 .

I think I am uttering gibberish, I don't think you know what I am talking about. Got to go, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment