Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Holiday is coming to an END!

Help! I am at the bottom of this deep hole that leads straight to the core of the earth and the hole is labelled laziness! I want to get out of the hole and get ready for the next semester! HOW AM I GONNA DO THAT? HELP!

Anyway, came across some interesting articles on some famous blogs and I am posting them up for you to enjoy.

from LaoZhaBor

Photobucket

Timer ready, one... two... three... start!

TRIED TO SOLVE THIS QUESTIONS YOURSELVES IN ONE MINUTE BEFORE LOOKING AT MY ANSWERS AND THE MODEL ANSWERS!

Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?
Finish?

NOW FOR MY ANSWERS!!!! *head hit by a UFB (unidentified flying brick)*

Question one
My Answer: Hee...*scratch head sheepishly* I knew it have got something to do with the number seven, Oh yes, the days of the week! So... *knock head in frustration*

Question two
Think for a second where I had seen this puzzle and added a stroke to the plus sign.

Question three
Thought for a hundredth of a second the kind of trick this question is using. Suddenly remembered my friends playing those tricks on me before. Scribble a word in the blank. BINGO!

Question four
What is so difficult about drawing a rectangle with three lines in it. Even a three year old baby can do it. WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS?

Now I go back to Question one... Something that got to do with the number seven and the week... timer ring, one minute is over!

Have you got them correct? Answers below:

Photobucket

YAY! My answer is correct for the last three questions! For the first question, at least I guessed that it have got something to do with the days of the week. So I got 10 points?

The total points: 85/100. Not bad!

Another one, got it from Dawn's blog, actually Fishy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment