Saturday, June 21, 2008

The KL Trip - 14/06 to 16/06

Sorry for the delay. I got this terrible and unbearable stomachache all thanks to the long car trip and my motion sickness. But there are still thing that are worth talking about. Some memorable ones, some funny one and some THRILLING ones! I am not gonna write about what time I eat though. (Duh!)

I went with my mum and sister because my dad is on overseas trip and my brother to young to ride the rides at the park. He probably have lots of rides to missed.

Places I went:
Times Square's Cosmo Kids Theme Park
Sunway Lagoon Amusement and Water Park

Times Square's Cosmo Kids Theme Park:
The whole place was a cheat, except for some of those awesome thrill rides and the bumper car.

At the ticket counter where we were going to buy the tickets. My mum was planning to buy only two children tickets for me and my sister only since her face gone white when she heard those people screaming in the roller coaster. She is not those who love thrill rides, you see. She decide to leave us there and went off shopping in the large shopping mall.

When we were buying the ticket, the lady at the ticket counter said that I have to buy an adult ticket. My mum argued with her that I am only eleven plus, going to be twleve. (Actually, my birthday is already over) The lady retorted that they go by height and I am more than 140 cm. Thus, I am counted as an adult.

I was thinking what kind of reason is that? I am like 139 cm when I am Primary 1! In the end, my mum had to but the adult ticket for me, which was RM10 more.

There is actually this maximum height limit there and my sister, who is 138cm, can't even ride some of them because she is just too tall. That is like a waste of money.

Later, I was queueing up for this ride when the control person said that the ride is temporary unvailable because some one vomited in there. VOMITED? You know what kind of ride is that? It is like those kind which just go up and down slowly and then spin around slowly. What kind of weird guys would vomit in a non-trilling ride like that?

Sunway Lagoon Amusement and Water Park:
This place has more fun things, unlike the previos theme park. one of them was this pedestrian bridge.

That is about one third of the bridge. I walk the bridge back and forth three times because I finished all the rides and I don't want to call my mum so fast. (she went shopping again) She is gonna drag me to shopping with her.

The funny thing:
Spot this stuffs and keychains while looking for a place to eat and took a picture of it. This is the best and cheapest way to get slim! Save the picture as your wallpaper and I garantee you will get slim in three days!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment