Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Current Events

All the events of the past few weeks and a short discription to please you all.

Skit Put Up by my Class
It was kind of hilarious and interesting. And there wasn't any voice over stuffs. I hate having voice overs. And one funny part about the skit is how the judges (acted by Yilun, Darren and Shenchen) said words like "Amazing", "Fantastic", "Awesome, in those kind of comedy tone.
The skit is on the NE message "We must uphold meritocracy and incorruptbility"

Skit Put Up by 6U&L
The only funny part about this skit if the chracters intro. Some people dress totally different from their personalities. Christalle is one of the narraters!

Math Trail
There was a Math Trail, not exactly a competition but rather a activity where pupils from different schools and level come together to solve Math Problems around IMM. I hate it quite. I was made to solve every problem, most which are so easy. Those secondary school guy should be able to solve it. But they just push the work to this little poor kid typing here.

Not much that I could remember. So I will end teh post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment