Sunday, August 31, 2008

Close to getting 230k...

I am not kidding this time round, it's true. I was checking my email and saw this email Reader Digest sent me saying that if I click on this link and enter this code, I wuold enter the final round to the 230k. But I didn't did as told, since some people might be using the RD email to send virus to my computer. So I deleted that email in the end...

Anyway, rotten luck! Guess what happen to me at the start of the holiday? I feel down and injured both my knee, then I sprained my ankle the next day while searching for the photocopier shop at the market a stone's throw away from my house.

Anyway, here's a piece of excellent news, at least to me, I GOT INTO RGS THROUGH DSA! But I am still going to work hard though, for PLSE, wanna get the scholarship you see.

Anyway, I felt quite lazy and tired after prelims... Anything to kind of help me or something?

Suddenly remembered something, I received this email a few months ago, it was a chain mail, and the whole thing was something like this:

The man and his friend when to the forest for some experiment or something and the friend took a photo of the man. When the man saw the photo, he fainted because there is a picture of a ghost right next to his own. Then they asked you to scroll down if you wanted to see the photo. Of course I didn't. Not afraid to tell you, it gives me creeps now come to think of it, especially since it is the hungry ghost festival and it is extremely cold and I am writing this post at night.

Suddenly fall in love with The Chronicles of Narnia and The Phantom of the Opera. I am weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment