Monday, September 8, 2008

My views on Dawn

I am out to discriminate some people or sorts. It just happens that an anomynous guy ask me this question about me being sure about the 'angelic dawn' thing, which was actually referring to the post I posted about the cyberwar.

So, I am going to make myself clear (so like xiaxue fanatics would not treat me like a needle in their eyes nor do I want Dawn's rabid readers to think that I am on of them and vice versa). I am not any Xiaxue fans or Dawn's readers. Which means that I am sitting on the fence and not siding with anyway in particular, though recently I might start to detest Dawn, since there are so many website put up about her. Negative stuffs, mostly. You can view those site from the sidebar.

If what they say about her is really true, like she had really copy people's stuffs, though there is one example:

but perhaps it is just the work of photoshop again? Anyway, I am not siding with any parties. The war might still rage on, till Dawn admits everything (in fact XX had just expressed her anger about Dawn on her blog), and I am just going to grab some popcorns and soda, sit back and enjoy the show.

Picture adapted from a particular Dawn Hater Website (sorry, I can't remember how I got there)

No comments:

Post a Comment