Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm doing practically nothing

I just can't believe it. I was thinking that the days after PSLE would be fun and exciting but it is the direct opposite. It is getting boring and mundane. I was kind of wishing for homework except that my handwriting got from bad to worst from the lack of practice.

In school, there is practically nothing we can do except playing 'Stress', 'Uno' or chinese chess with Melissa. As my friends all knew it, I am those kind of person who is extremely axcited about something at first but the excitement died down real fast. Kind of what chinese called '三分钟热度'.

Despite have two younger sibling at home, all I could do is use computer, watch videos, sleep, eat and go washroom. My two younger sibling are way too childish and they do not know how to play any games of my age.

Going for some knitting lessons with Huien later. I just hope that I don't make a fool out of myself later. I'm not exactly the type who is good at knitting. I am just too clumsy and careless. But there's one thing I am looking forward to: I would be going to the library with Huien afterwards and I swear I'm going to borrow a whoe box of books!

p/s. I just wish that my sister isn't having any exams. Not that I want to play with her. But I can't watch videos or play computer games. Exciting ones, I mean, not the boring Solitair game on the computer desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment