Saturday, July 25, 2009

feels horrible

I got sore throat, headache and a little bit of tummyache. Feels damn sleepy and lethargic. Scared I got sick, then wont be able to go school on Monday. This sucks. I hope I didnt get H1N1. Emily, Nanshan and Xinhui had flu-like symptoms or fever and were absent yesterday. Xinhui is my lab partner somemore. Hoho, hope didnt get it from her. Vanessa is also ill.

Damn la. but if i really unlucky cannot go school on monday then can do homebased learning on computer which is very good. Can multi-task and not get booked by teachers. Or eat snacks.

But I dont think i am supposed to eat snacks when I am sick.

Sigh...

I think I got my sore throat because I ate two packets of potato chips and one box of mint chocolate and gummy bears. And other snacks on thursdays, since it's third language and i feel very bored.

Got the potato chips because we won the Racial Harmony Class Phototaking contest. Zhixin don't want hers so she gave me! I very greedy when it comes to food.

This is our class photo! We form a heart shape and the photo is taken from the J Block second storey down. The one in red kimono is Ms Chan, form teacher. The rest of us are either in ethnic costumes or school uniform (like me!). Mrs Sia, CLE teacher, forms the other pointing thing of the heart.

Damn nice right!

Dont try to spot me. I make myself a bit shorter here so the height difference isn't so obvious. (me being 1.7m)

Emily wore the Korean outfit. The korean girl at 112 also wear the Korean clothes (not exactly same colour same clothes)! Damn cool.

I still feels horrible.

I wanna go school on monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment