Friday, July 31, 2009

school day #25

Just last week me and grace were wishing that we both got LOA and can stay at home for one whole week. Now i am never going to wish for something like this. It's horrible staying at home because you got no one to talk to and I cannot sms anybody because my phone ran out of money.

I've been slacking away my past four days at home doing nothing useful. Promised myself must finish Geography PT at least, by today. The thing is I am stuck at this part about impacts of increasing temperature in Singapore: If I put increased sea level, then it would be impact of global warming, not rising temperature.

Going to the library later. Beats staying at home. At least there's aircon there.

Just that nobody is going with me!! So boring le.

-chionging PT in process-

OMGIGOD. WHY IS WORDS GIVING ME PROBLEMS???

No comments:

Post a Comment