Sunday, November 8, 2009

random #3

After a few rounds of screwed up plock game on facebook (beating Grace's score muahaha), I decided to read through all my  old old post back in primary five when I just started this blog during the june holiday (partly because huien started one too and partly 'cause I was ultra bored). Oh god now I feel so paiseh. I so boliao went to dig out other friends' old old post (those first few ones). Okay so started with Huien, who had one long post on the China trip back then in june. HOW COME I DIDNT HAVE THOSE. I can't find a single post on china trip or p5 adventure camp (as in mine la). Okay I couldn't remember what happen then and now I can't even find a single post on that. Heck it.

 
Annie's first few post are funny. She just went 'if you are happy you can go CLAPCLAP' (or something like that) over and over again. No offence annie. Zhixin's one was cute. Fishy sounds so profound and cheem. Realised that she mentions me often in the post. Okay her post mentions a lot of friends in the past, unlike now, eeyer only miss loh and leeminho. Ha no offence fishy.

damn hot now.
I got the fan to blow directly at me at power 2 because I am covered in sweat.

Just found out that nokia phones cant vibrate when it is charging. My old sony can.. only getting it back on tuesday. Sister's nokia can't vibrate when i'm charging the battery (what i am doing now) which is why i took damn long to reply bukoh. I don't use ringtones, but i guess even if i do I wont hear a thing.
Back last year or primary five, when i first got my first ever phone (an super old nokia one which unfortunately ends up in the washing machine after 4 months because I left it in the jeans pocket. Got severely reprimanded by my mother for being absent-minded and blur - as always), I didn't use ringtones because back then, no one actually use a handphone and me having a phone is only because my mum need to contact me in times of emergency and to reward me (since i got into 5R).
And because i don't use my phone much after 6 months when the prepaid card was about to expire I had hardly used any money. That's when Huien started using it to text people (mum encourage and say i should be more socialble like Huien. If only she know who Huien was texting).
So anyway after my old phone went down the washing machine I got my second phone (another nokia which my mum once used). I didn't use ringtones then because the sound system was somehow damage and even if i set ringtone I can't hear anything. Plus the battery is always going flat.
Then I got my sony (which i smashed a few days ago). For once I set a doraemon (erhum its so not lame lor. Doraemon is cute :D ) ringtone. Then one day while i was on the MRT with Huien (phone on silent mode then), she took the phone and turn the ringtone volume to max.
"LALALALA (neh this is not what the ringtone sounds like)" blasting.
Every pair of eyes in the MRT carriage - including those retards who pretend to be sleeping so that they don't have to give up the priority seats - turn and look at me and Huien, who stare helplessly at the phone. For a moment we both forgot to answer the call. Then huien react and pick up the call (who was from her aunt by the way). By then both our face were red in embarressment. Which is why until now I refused to use ringtones. Not in the near future too.

So much for my phone history.

Art today was fun :]
We drew people, as in pencil sketch real people. Each one of us will draw someone from a magazine and daw them out. My first time doing that. I pick this guy skateboarding in the air while the Huien, Biying, Sarah and Wanqian all pick ladies. Guys are easier to draw because they have no figures, unlike ladies. And since my art teacher is a sick guy who thinks that an hour-glass figure is a must in ladies, he encourage us to draw boobs and butts as big as possible -.-
And when I draw figures, they usually end up in contorted shapes.
So well, I drew the guy's nose like a pig's and way too fat, so biying (who got an Aminus) edit the nose part for me. End up getting B because the man looks like a forty-years-old chickobeh and not a teen skateboarding.
During the lesson, art teacher tried teacher us how to draw human figures and feature, which digress to a 'how to tell if someone is intelligent with good blood circulation' session.
Example: If you eyebrows are longer than your eyes, it means that you have high IQ, reason being the blood circulation in the head is good and eyebrow hair can grow normally and blahblah therefore it also means that person is has high IQ, because there is abundant blood in the brain and one can concentrate better.

Gah the above can't be trusted though.

I came up with a list of things to do during december holidays:
  1. Persuade mum to buy me C510. I do not get mum at all. My phone smashed and it's an old brand anyway, plus its the LCD that requires repairing so it would be expensive, then why not just get me a new phone?
  2. Buy books - I saw a lot of books that i've been searching for at prologue but got no money to buy them :(
  3. 打工 - gonna work and earn some money to buy those books.
  4. Take better care of my face -.- Zits bursting out of a sudden are scary. And my mum would stop nagging too. Wait. Strike this off. I hate washing my face.
  5. Increase my vocabulary (for both english and chinese)
  6. Mug Jap - my jap score is half the median. and joanne's score is probably thrice of mine.
  7. Take photos of 20 people's eyes and study them - haha I got no idea study for what but just got this idea.
Like point 5 and 6 are ever going to happen. And point 4 is stupid. I hate washing my face plus I am too lazy le. Heck care acne problems le.

okay my sister and brother are supposed to take a nap but they end up having pillow fights -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment