Tuesday, November 10, 2009

[this is it; michael jackson]

"Intimate portrait of Michael Jackson as you've never seen him before, to be presented exclusively for a two-week limited engagement around the world. Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT will offer Jackson fans and music lovers worldwide a rare, behind-the-scenes look at the performer as he developed, created and rehearsed for his sold-out concerts that would have taken place beginning this summer in London's O2 Arena. Chronicling the months from April through June, 2009, the film is drawn from more than one hundred hours of behind-the-scenes footage, featuring Jackson rehearsing a number of his songs for the show. Audiences will be given a privileged and private look at the singer, dancer, filmmaker, architect, and genius as he creates and perfects his final show. "

Its nice and awesome :) And some funny parts too. Erm to say the truth I am not a fan of Michael Jackson or whatever because my mum doesn't listen to his songs and since he's 50 years old, and me being a music idiot, plus I only started listening to songs last year end or this year start, so I only know that he is a singer but got no idea how his songs sounds like.

And fishy? Not much better: presenting to you a conversation between me and fishy at popular bookshop after the show ended.

Fishy: Ahhh. I want to buy this book on MJ :)
Me: -not interest- orh. Buy lo.
Fishy: Not enough money ):
Me: -upon hearing money got interested- how much is it?
Fishy: 40plus dollars. HOW?? I WANT THIS BOOK BADLY. Okay I'm going to save up for it.
Me: So since when did you become so crazy about MJ?
Fishy: Since he died!
Me: -faint-

God.

The movie is mainly okay, I admitted that due to my lack of interest in MJ I fall asleep during the first 20 minutes of show but it became more interesting afterwards. Except that the dancers are flat.

Then there is this part where they showed a girl in the woods which instantly reminds me of LRRH (due to my intensive research on this topic) and then MJ appeared out of nowhere so I pointed to him and whispered werewolf to Fishy, who then burst into laughter. (No offence MJ)

And now I know how they filmed horror shows (which - the process -  is quite spastic) so will never be scared of horror shows having people pop out of nowhere, but still scared if face looks distorted.

Out of a sudden want to watch jackie chan shows and rewatch X-men and maybe spiderman :)  Superman is retarded because firstly the guy isn't hot (not that the previous are but i know people who think superman is hot), and he wears his underwear on the outside, plus his powers ain't that amazing since he is from outer space, unlike X-men, which has the sci-fi element and those people have 'powers' due to mutation :D

And then watch huangzhenyi with fishy :)

Addition to things to do in holiday:

  1. Watch jackie chan shows
  2. Re-watch X-men
  3. Watch HuanZhenYi with Fishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment