Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What happen TODAY

Didn't post for a very long time...
Hey! Let me tell you what happen today.
I was walking to the hall with Hui En and then I go into the hall for silent reading.
Then Fatso and BMX came along and we start chit-chatting.
I ask her "Will Mdm Chng be here today?"
"I don't know but i didn't see her this morning."
Then after singing National Anthem and School Song and reciting the pledge we go into the classroom.
PHEW! MDM CHNG DIDN'T COME!
So, a relieve teacher took over her and for the first three periods, she keep telling us jokes and riddles.
Then we play around.
Melissa and Lixin are passing TEACHER'S DAY cards for us to sign.
After recess, Melissa and me and some others keep playing around and we were laughing like hell.
Then Jarrett says, " Now I know why Melissa and Yu Xin always argue. Yuxin is a FISH and Melissa is a KITTY!"
HAHA!!! WE ALL HAD A GOOD LAUGH!
And I thought of this Zoo Story...
Anyway, chinese teacher, 符老师, came in during chinese periods and gave us 单元考查.
Then Mr Seet, art teacher, brought us to COMPUTER LAB!
YAY!
I play at Com Lab for quite a long while.
Then I went down to eat my lunch.
I bought a plate of chicken rice for $0.70.
After that, I borrow videocam from Hui En and did the filming.
AH LA MAH!
Yiyuan ($1) was expressionless leh!
Ask her be sad or happy also same expression!
WHERE GOT ACT LIKE THAT ONE!!!!
So, I HAVE TO ACT!!!
WALAO!
I LOOK SO STUPID!
Nvm... calm down...
But during the whole time at the Com Lab, I did open my mailbox and show some emails to other people.
Two of them are two DISGUSTING photos, one with an EXTROADINARY FAT lady and another is a Monkey Tattoo on a BOY'S BUTT!!!
Everyone (Hui En, Yu Xin, Fiona, Chery & Waikin) who saw it were DISGUST by it.
By the way, after the filming, I went to this site and play the games there.
IT WAS SO FUN!
But after a while, I got bored and started sending some stupid emails to Fatso.
Then, I went home and open my computer and wrote this post.
~Finished~

5 comments: