Wednesday, August 8, 2007

National Day Concert

Went to school at 6.45am today for NATIONAL DAY CONCERT!
So FUN!!!
At first, when I reach there, I sit at the parade ground behind the P2 reading my storybook.
Then, at about 7:30am like that, the flag-racing ceremony starts.
The prefects doing the ceremony are all boys and they walked so so so slow.
After that we stand up and sing the National Athem and School Song.
Then we say the pledge and settle down.
After that, we sing the National Day Song.
(I am force to wear my stupid bandana and wave my stupid nationa flag!)
After that, we went up to the hall to watch the National Day Concert.
There is this Rulang STAR Contest during the concert.
I think only Rachel's brother, Ryan Quek, and another boy I think call Jiarui or what their songs very nice.
The others are so lame like shit like that.
The first prize for the contest goes to... RYAN QUEK (of course)!
Then we get this present which is six colourful bookmark and ruler.
And I gotten two bottles of water and that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment