Sunday, September 2, 2007

2nd Day of Sep Holidays

Still the same bored feeling.
I went down to ride bike again, in the evening and this time round, Ruyi and Huihui not here. But another girl, named, Yeping is there. Felicia told me is her art class friend. Anyway, we played 'TOM and JERRY'. Here are steps on HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:
  1. Use 'Open Numbers' or 'Scissors, Paper, Stone' or any other method to choose the TOM.
  2. The remaining will be JERRY and will have to think of a word for TOM to guess. Like Hangman.
  3. If TOM gets it right, he could start catching JERRY.
  4. TOM must catch all JERRYs to not be TOM anymore.
  5. The first person who is caught by TOM will be TOM.
  6. Repeat Steps 1-5 IF YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
That's all. Wait. Let me show you the bikes in my house. (taken long long time ago)

Red bike is mine, Blue bike is my sis's.


Grandpa's and Uncle's bikes.

Brother's bikes.
Um... bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment