Monday, September 3, 2007

3rd Day of Sep Holidays

So BORED!!!!!!!!!!!
I left Compo and Chinese Homework.
I don't know what to write!!!
Then today just went back for IPW.
Still have to go back school again on Friday for Supplementary.
Try to finish all homework by tomorrow.
But... can anyone give me an idea on WHAT TO WRITE for Compo - Unexpected Visitor.
I am now checking my Yahoo email. OMG. 11 new emails.
Actually that's not alot.
I remember there was once I didn't check my email for one whole month and when I open it,
87 NEW MAILS! All send to me by my mum. All very funny and interesting ones.
Now I guess I have about 220 emails send to me by my mum.
If you want any of them, well, I write down the titles of those I can send you one, not much, and then my email. Just send the title(s) and your email here.
  1. Jokes
  2. Powerpoint Slides
  3. Movie
  4. Others (name yourself)
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment