Tuesday, September 4, 2007

4th Day of Sep Holidays

I am bored to death!!!! Good that I have homework to keep me busy. But I'm just too lazy to do the homework. And no one is online on MSN to chat with me! Okay. I do my Compo then. Just thought of an idea. I will write about... a friend who had immigrated to America. Wait for 1 hour.
Okay. Compo finished. Read it below but this is only first draft so very lousy:

A series of furious knocks on the door startled me from my afternoon nap. Feeling immensely irritated, I strode to the door and opened it.

“Sally!” I cried out in shock, “Weren’t you in America?”
“Well, it’s now school holiday in America, so I asked my parents to bring me to Singapore to visit you.” Sally replied

Sally was my best friend who had migrated to America because her father’s boss sent him to America to work for 2 years. Both of us were very sad when we learnt that we had to leave each other. On the day she was leaving, I went personally to the airport to bid her farewell.

I quickly invited Sally into the house. We seated on the sofa and I gave her a cup of water to drink.

Tears well up in my eyes when I saw my best friend. We hugged each other, crying uncontrollably. After a while, We wiped away our tears.

“I am sorry if I had knock the door too hard,” Sally said suddenly, “I tried pressing the door bell but no sound came out. I guess your door bell had spoilt.”

“Never mind,” I asked, “but why didn’t you tell me that you are coming to Singapore? Have you forgotten my phone number?”

“No. I just want to give you a surprise.” Sally replied, smiling mischievously.

We chatted for a long while. Just then, my parents returned home from their shopping trip. They were surprised to see Sally so I told them what had happened.

"Oh!” my mother exclaimed, “Then are you staying for the night or are you going back to your hotel?”

“I am staying at your house for the night,” she said, smiling, “I have already asked my parent.”

I felt very happy when I heard that she is staying for the night. Later in the evening, I learnt from her that she would be staying in Singapore for a week.

I planned to bring Sally to our favourite places and around Singapore during the week.

That's the composition. Now left chinese homework. Byebye.

1 comment:

  1. nice one but i still dunno what is it. can you explain it to me?

    ReplyDelete