Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ratatouille

I am watching Ratatouille. Don't be mistaken, I watch it from a DVD my mum bought for me when she went overseas. THE DVD IS NOT PIRATES. You can watch the movie in cinema in Singapore. But, you must pay $money$ for it. It is not free. Well, I have to watch the video. Wait for me to finish watching then I will show you a trailer and tell you what the story is about. The rat so CUTE! Well, the story, If you want to know what is it about, go here or here
Here are some picture you may want to have:

Picture of Remy the Rat >>>


<<< All Characters of Ratatouille




Eater or Feeder
Personality Quiz
Result:
You are REMY! Like Remy, you are ambitious. You have big dreams, and you’re not afraid to go for it! You are great at what you do, and you only need someone to recognise it before you make it big.


Now, here are some MOVIE TRAILERS from YOUTUBE.































Pictures from Yahoo! Image Search
Videos from Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment