Wednesday, September 5, 2007

5th Day of Sep Holidays

SHIT!
My computer keep hanging!!!!
Okay, it is getting better.
What homework I'm left with is the Chinese one, which I am too lazy to even touch it.
Then I have to finish my mother's homework, not a lot.
I hate 周记 cause I have to write about 根-百家姓 和 行业 & 最感动我的一件事.
It is so difficult.
Then there is 2 Chinese Revision Papers.
And I still have to do my mum's homework for the holiday.
I haven't even touched them.
Actually I only have to do

One whole unit of Vocabulary Assessment book
+
One whole unit of 高级华文 Assessment book.

All of them are extraordinary EASY!
Let me tell you:
There is this simpleton who call me almost everyday, asking me to go her house.
Guess who is she?
Give you a clue, she is irritating and is plain stupid.
Go guess yourself.
Anyway, I have to finished my mum's homework now.

Now, I am watching RATATOUILLE, for the second time.
It is so funny.
The rat, Remy, is sooooo CUTE!
Here is a picture.


*WAVING BYEBYE*

No comments:

Post a Comment