Friday, September 7, 2007

7th Day of Sep Holiday

I'm so tired!
Well, I had to go back to school for Supplementary from 8am to 3.30pm and then go for Chinese Orchestra till 5pm.
Which means, I have to wake up at 7.30am.
Then, tomorrow still have to go for Chinese Orchestra from 7.45am to 10.15am.
2 and a half hours!!!
And I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 7.oo am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I am going for tuition class.
I have to finish my Math Revision Paper during the class so that I won't have any work during the weekend.
Except...... the chinese homework which I havn't even touched.
Don't bother to do anyway...
And I still have to write my Compo Draft 2!
Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Why must holidays end like that!!!!!!!!
*sniff* *sniff*
The simpleton call again, asking to to go T.C. with her.
What I reply?
NO of course!
Now, I am sick and tired of H.ealth E.ducation calling me everyday to talk to me about J.urong W.est.
(Note. Health Education and Jurong West is just a nickname.)
I am readin JokeDiary.com
I am going to bathe about now.
I am scared that my grandma will nag again 'bout me wearing the Monkey clothes, the one I always wear to Tuition Class.
And she nagged because I have tons of clothes:
69% are those my mother bought for me whenever she go shopping.
20% are those my mother bought for me for Chinese New Year and things like
that.
10% are those she wore last time but don't fit her now.
The remaining 1% are my uniforms for school and other classes.
The clothes I wore make up only 2% of all my clothes.
1% are the uniforms are the other 1% are the jeans and shorts and T-shirt I
usually wore, + my favourite blue jacket.

I am so bored and I have nothing to blog about except how bored I am.
I promised to show you a video the next time I blog, maybe tomorrow?
Warning! The video is extremely boring.
BYBYE =`(

1 comment: