Wednesday, September 12, 2007

OUCH!

OUCH!!!
I fall down and hurt my leg and it is really very painful!
See the photo below:
(Warning! A little disgusting for some people.)


Blood havn't clotted.


Blood clotted.

But it is getting better and better now.

I remember I had a worse fall when I was P3.
The scar is still there.
It was so painful.
At that time, I was playing at the park with some other friends.
We were playing Ice and Freeze and I wasn't being pursued by the run very fast catcher.
So I run very fast to avoid being catch and suddenly...
BANG!!!
Actually not BANG lah.
Okay...
My knees knock against the steps of the playground...
& FALL.
Then I got hell lots of problems.
Problem no. 1
How can I ever get home like that?!
My knee is hurt and I still haveto cross the road!
Luckily it is solved seconds later.
Lickily my parents were there.
And I got home.
Second Problem!
How can I bath with a leg like that???
So, guess what I did.
I covered my injured knee with a plastic bag.
Problem 3
I went to sleep and the next day, when i woke up,
I found patches of blood on the bed.
What did I do???
?
?
?
?
?


Don't care about it.
These teach me a lesson.
I promised to myself I would never ever fall down again.
At least not so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment