Wednesday, September 12, 2007

3rd Day of School

Nothing fun.
I have a runny nose and a very bad headache.

Went to school with Huien again.
Then, after flag raising and pledge taking,
Ms Foo told us a great news.
Because our class will be use for PSLE,
they have to do rehearsal.
So Ms Foo assign us to GREEN LAB!
But, bad luck.
Mdm Chng brought us to AVA Room instead.
But it's still better than studying in the stuffy classroom.
Then, Art lesson that time we went to the computer lab.
Mr Seet show us some slides on pictures but most of the time,
I WASN'T LISTENING
'Cause I was busy sending lame jokes to the whole class.
Then I went home with Huien, telling her some lame jokes on the way.
After that, I finished my homework and at about 7:oopm,
Huien suddenly call me and tell me:
THERE IS EARTHQUAKE!
Crazy.
How can there be earthquake in Singapore???
Then I did my REVISION TIME TABLE
and study spelling.
SLEEP zzz...zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment