Tuesday, September 11, 2007

2nd Day of School

Ah...Ah...AH CHOOOO!!!
Feel so bad today.
I got a flu.
Even worse than the one I got when I go for China Trip.
At least that one only 流鼻涕.
Not Bird Flu LA!
But this one got 流鼻涕, cough and even sneeze.
I keep sneezing during flag raising and even in class.
So I had to wear my favourite blue jacket the whole day.

Actually today will be so boring if not for the chinese periods and that my class is selected for PSLE room.
I went to school with Huien.
Then she told me this stupid dream.
Then MingXuan ask me explain to her some Math questions.
After that, flag raising.
SHIT!
The idiot Waikin and Carrot Jarret sit behind me!
Special warning to DIRTY-MINDED Fishy.
Then Mdm Chng go through papers and then Chinese lesson.
Before recess actually have a 10 math quiz.
The questions:

1) There were 80 members in the club. 30% were girls. After some girls left the club, the percentage of girls dropped to 20%. How many girls left the club?
Ans: 10 girls

2) Mrs Singh is 30 years old. Rangit is 1/15 Mrs Singh age. In how many year's time will Mrs Singh's age be 3 times Rangit's age?
Ans: 12 year's time
Oh ya... Chinese lesson.
符老师 talk about the word 矛盾.
矛盾 is Maw Thun
矛 is the spear, 盾 is the blocking that thing.
Then she show us a flash about this person go sell 矛 and 盾.
He says the 矛 can pierce through anything while the 盾 can block anything.
So someone ask him use 矛 pierce the 盾.
矛盾 also means something like 左右为难.
Then 符老师 say actually parents when scold and beat us feel very 矛盾.
Then she ask our parents usually beat us where.
Know what idiot Waikin says?
"My parents beat me everywhere."
Which means that place also beat.
I told Lixin and she told others and everyone laugh.
Then after that, we go for lunch.
After lunch, we have to spend time arranging the tables because our classroom will be used as PLSE room.
So, we have to take out almost everything on the notice board,
arrange the tables and chair and move all cupboards and wardrobes and boxes away.
I help alot.
So, Mdm Chng gave me and a few others who help her some books.
Some people, including me, also got a paket of cheese ball,
Left behind during VOR (Voices of Rulang'nites).
Then, we have new seating position.
Mdm Chng say must be boy-girl-boy-girl arrangement.
So, I am force to separate with Yu Xin and Huien and had to seat
At the right pf Huang Cheng Hao
At the left if Ying Yilun
Behind Neel and
In front of Goh Tze Kiat
So bad :`(
Here are some people with no tables:
  1. Melissa
  2. Priya
  3. Jessica
  4. Meng Xue
  5. Benny
  6. Danny
  7. Shen Chen
  8. Rachel

Priya nearly have to sit with Jarrette Yeo and Meng Xue nearly have to sit with Ying Yilun.
Here are the results in the end:
  • Melissa with Jia Wei
  • Priya with Neel
  • Jessica with Keng Soon
  • Meng Xue with Tze Kiat
  • Benny with Hannah
  • Danny with Cheryl
  • Shen Chen with Ming Xuan
  • Rachel with Shian Hao

So after schools ends.
But my horrors didn't end.
Huien saw Yu Siang's (鱼臭) younger sister and keep saying
"SO CUTE!"
Stupid.
Crazy.
Mad.
SHE NEVER KNEW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO HAVE YOUNGER SIBLINGS!
It is not over yet.
Yu Siang's sister want ice-cream until want to cry.
Huien:"Bad Auntie made cutie cry."
CRAZY.
Then she say:
"I WANT TO HAVE 2 YOUNGER SISTER, 3 YOUNGER BROTHER, 2 ELDER SISTER AND 6 ELDER BROTHER!"
SHE CRAZY OR MAD OR WHAT!!!!!!!!????????????
I DON'T EVEN WANT TO HAVE ONE SIBLING!!!!
THEY ARE ALWAYS SO FUSTRATING!!!
HUIEN CARZY OR WHAT!!!
Luckily, I got to go home later on to 'escape' from the 'horror'.
BYEBYE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment