Monday, September 10, 2007

School Reopens

Like I have said in previous post,
School Holidays are over.
Which means School REOPENS!
And I feel so stress.

Xiaxue never post for long long time.
Joke Diary everyday got new joke,
Mosty sexually related.
No offence.

I posts everyday,
10 days already 20 posts,
And there's still more to come,
Mostly about boring school.

And I am under homework stress.
Especially those chinese ones.
Though I finish 周记 liao,
I still got other things didn't do.

And on Friday, 14th September 2007,
Which is suppose to be a holiday,
For all the a.m. pupils,
Because of PSLE Marking day.

Mdm Chng, who's scared of cockroaches,
Is gonna 'invite' all of us (the class lah),
Back to school to do revision,
And also toture us.

Everyone heard and mourn like hell,
But stil have to go Supplementary,
So the class said go for Study Camp,
From 12p.m. to next Monday.

My Math Mock test got 94/100,
My Science Mock test got 87/100.
And I still got to improve on them
Because Math and Science are my strongest subject.

I hate languages, you should know.
And I also hate composition,
They never let me imagine,
Just ask me stick to the topic and write nonsense.

Even if I imagine,
All I'll write are all rubbish,
Huien, Fiona and Yu Xin,
All know that very very well.

So much stress still here blogging,
Don't go back do Chinese,
Mother give me two whole units,
All 高级华文 one.

Shit! Why am I here still blogging?
I should go back to mother's work,
So no more writings of poem,
I got to go BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment