Sunday, October 28, 2007

Strolling in the Park

I went down to the park a stone's throw away from my house today in the evening.

It was after much persuading by my mother. She wanted me to 'relax' myself after revising and preparing and studying for the Examinations.

I don't wanted to go, but she said,
"It will be very FUN."

And... I agreed. (she knew my weakness)

Anyway we walked 4 and 1/2 rounds around the park.

And then we saw three indian boys, about 13 years old plus, throwing big big stones around. I was so angry. What if he hit someone or whatever?? Maybe they hit an innocent old folk who is happily walking around?

So my mother went forward and scolded the boys and she even threatened to call the police if they don't stop at once.

And they stopped, reluctantly.

I was thinking. There was a turtoise pond last time. But the pond was removed as the residents complain that it was way too smelly. So now, they put rock in the last time pond. And that's where the stones the boys threw came by.

So angry...

No comments:

Post a Comment