Thursday, October 25, 2007

SA2 Nightmares

The FIRST time ever in my life had I got this nightmare when Exams are near. A good sign that means I am not happy-go-lucky and I am finally worried about my results. But why must I have nightmares?

Okay here it goes. (in aqua)

I was doing my paper halfway during the Examination when suddenly, there was a strong wind that blew my paper away.

I chase after it till I reaches a tall tree near the cemetery and I got the paper back. Out of the blue, limbs started growing out of the paper, slimy limbs, making me run in fright.

But the paper caught me. And I fainted. When I woke up, I found myself tied to the chair I am sitting on during the Examination and the horrible paper who grab me is on the table.

All the other classmates were tied to their chairs too. But we are not in the classroom. We are in some dark and eerie cave!

Just then, the invigilator walk in, with a sinister smile on his face. He took us out one by one according to register number and put us in a boiling cauldron.

Now, I understand everything.

He was not any teacher in my school. He was a witch! A male witch who catch innocent children and eat them for his meals.

But it was too late to realise everything now. He hand came to me and grab me. And I SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

*Woke up in perspiration*

No comments:

Post a Comment