Monday, October 22, 2007

World's Longest SpellingList

THAT'S IT!!!

My form teacher expects my class to learn how to spell 464 words (I count them) and the meaning of the words we don't know too!

At least I can go to the online dictionary. I just have to copy and paste the meanings of words I don't know from the internet onto Microsoft Word and printed them out later.

BUT I STILL HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL 464 WORDS!!!

What do my form teacher thinks we are? Some superkids with Superman and Superwomen as parents? Or a live Dictionary who know all the words? Or some kids with really good memories?

Well, if we really are superkids, or live dictionary, or some kids with super good memories, I don't think we will be in this school I am currently studying in.

Instead, we might be in some schools for genius.

Anyway, if you want know those meaning of the words, click here.

And the webpage which cause all the trouble.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment