Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Exams

Oral exam is over but the major exams are coming. Like ENGLISH, MATH, CHINESE, SCIENCE & HIGHER MOTHER TONGUE!!!!!! Well... I am aiming for 100/100 for Math, above 95/100 for Science and AT LEAST a Band 1 for other subjects. But when I get back to school next week, the first exam is Social Studies (Hate it!), follow by Compo and then the other exams. I also hate the Exam Seatting Sitting Positions (click picture to enlarge):
Those in orange tables, Cheryl & Huien & Waikin, keep talking nonstop after we have done all the papers. I can't even do my revision in the room. Rotten Luck. Really don't want to sit near them... It seems that they can gossip about almost everything non-stop. Once, they were spotted talking in class when Mdm Chng is going through Revision Papers and Mdm Chng said:

"Three people want to go Coffee shop and gossip. Some more a boy with two beauties."

And they stop talking immediately because everyone are either looking at them or making the 'Woo......' sound. Haha. They deserves it. who ask them talk and talk non-stop. Sometimes, is Mdm Chng is not in the class, Hui En would turn around and disturb me. So I really don't want to sit in Exam Positions!!!

Anyway, you may wonder: Why in the hell do you have time to blog when you Exams coming in a few more days?

'Cause now is PSLE Marking Week and I will be staying at home for one whole week. Staying at home for one whole week isn't fun at all, especially when you have a irritating younger sister with you and you have to make sure she know what to revise. And I can't go out too! Unless my mother come home...

Now sorting out worksheets and filing them into the respective files.

A joke: PSLE stands for Primary Schools Leaving Examinations right? One of my friends says it stands for Please Stop Learning English or Parents So Lousy in Everthing. Not very funny.

Guessn I have to switch off the computer soon. So... Byebye!

p/s: I won't be blogging anymore till exams are over. Please bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment