Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lesson in 5A classroom

Yapee!

I am having lessons in 5A classroom! And I am sitting with Jayne! And JieMin too! YuXin and Fiona are sitting in front of me and Waikin is so far away from me. YAY!

Poor Jiahui...

She have to sit with Waikin. Too Bad.

Actually, I really like sitting with Jayne because she is a very helpful girl and sometimes when Mdm Chng is going through English Paper and I kind of still don't understand certain questions, she will help me.

I was wishing that I would never have to go back to my classroom anymore because I would have to sit with Waikin.

Sitting with him means marking his paper which has lots of crosses and I would have to write down the correct answer for him. What a waste of green pen ink.

What's more, he is kind of crazy.

I was hoping that maybe he is sick and won't go to school every single day.

But so bad. I have to go back to my own classroom after spending three days in 5A classroom with fabulous Jayne and Jie Min. Byebye the two of you...

Benny said 'Home Sweet Home' when we got back to our actual classroom and my headache comes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment