Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Copying Homework

HELP ME PLEASE!

Have you ever have friends who are a bit bad in certain school subjects or never finish their homework because they are just too lazy??

If you don't, good for you. If you have, here are three situations you will face:

#1
Your friend told you nothing about not doing their homework and you only knew the truth when the teacher scolded him/her.
#2
Your friend told you the truth about not doing homework.
#3
Your friend told you the truth and even wanted to copy your answers.

If you are in Situation 1 or 2, you are lucky. If you are in Situation 3, here are two reply when your friend asked you for answers:

Reply 1: Okay, I let you copy.
Reply 2: No, I won't let you copy.

For me my reply is 2. And I will even tell the teacher 'bout it. Anyway, there are two of my classmates who attempted to copy.

Classmate A:
A is bad in Math & Science and she always don't know how to solve some questions. Sometimes, she is too lazy to think how to do the questions. So, she either ask someone else to do the homework for her or copy homework from someone. In the end, I found out and told teacher. But she still says she is only 'Comparing Answers'.

Classmate B:
B is bad in all subjects. So sometimes, she too lazy to do the homework and copy answers from my friends. She also lied to the teacher that she did not bring the homework but the truth is she never even do it.

I always wonder, why do people wanted to copy homework. It doesn't shows their true abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment