Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Lesson in Computer Lab

Guess where I went for lessons today??? The Computer Laboratory! I went to the Blue Lab. Haha. Know why I went to Computer Lab for lessons? (Mind you, it is not computer lessons, is normal school lessons)

I have to explain to you the whole thing. Just yesterday, in the hall, Ms Foo made announcement and she says that because of P6 PSLE, the whole G block is out of bound. I was wondering, if G block is out of bound, where do my whole class go for lessons? (My classroom is in the G block)

Then Ms Foo says,"5R will be conducting lessons in the Computer Blue Laboratory." (Part of the message is change as I had forgotten what exactly Ms Foo says.)

Anyway, I going to tell you the whole story of what happen (including certain conversation between me and my friends) since I woke up.

I woke up very early today, about 6.00a.m. (because I going to school with Huien and Huien want me to wait for her down at her block at 6.32p.m., so must wait up at 6.00a.m). Then I brush teeth and wash face and eat breakfast and change into school uniform and went down.

Then I went to school and went to the parade ground and ask Bukoh some science questions I don't know.

Out of the blue, 2 boys came and say that Mdm Chng wants 5 pupils to go to the general office so I went with Bukoh, Waikin, Jarrett and Aolun. I reached that and found that Mdm Chng wants us to help her write some dates on some pieces of paper.

After that I went back to the parade ground and after the flag raising ceremony, the whole class went to Blue Lab where we spent the first 3 periods going through Science Revision Papers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then, after recess, the whole P5 level went up to the hall for Chinese Mass Lecture. Rotten luck!!! My class is sitting beside 5S and Choo Gek Liang and Liu Biyan is in it. Tell you more about them later.

The whole CML is just doing LC (Listening Comprehension). So easy. I got all questions right. Actually I was doing the Math Revision Paper during the CML. After CML Mdm Chng go through the Science Paper again.

Anyway, on the way home, me and Huien chat too.

Me: Hey, if you can choose your own birthday present, what would you want? A beautiful Mercedes, a beautiful helicopter or a flying carpet?

Huien: Mercedes.

Me: Won't you want a flying carpet instead?

Huien: You also never say.

Me: I got!

Huien: I thought you say fine carpet. Of course I want flying carpet.

Me: Me too! But I wish there is this umbrella that got lots of button and then I press one button then can do something.

Huien: I rather have magic wand.

Me: Haha. *Start telling her about my dream*

Huien: Byebye!

Huien's Auntie: Byebye!

Me: BYEBYE!

~Conversation end and I went home~

#####Lalala... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment