Tuesday, October 2, 2007

After Children's Day...

Hi everybody!!
... ...
I am now doing my homework...

One Mathematics CA2 Class Test

+
One RGS Science Practice Paper 4 (In short Sci PP4, PP = PrivatePart, haha.)
If you don't know what in the hell is RGS, it is Raffles Girl's School. But let me tell you, I don't study in RGS, okay? So, I am doing other school's paper.

Math Revision Paper, halfway done... Science PP4? Halfway too... Gimme 1hour and I will finish it.

I am enjoying my Mamee noodles.




Don't know why, seems to be addicted to it.

Now, I must quickly finish my homework. I tell you, today Chinese spelling, I could get it all right if not for this sickening word:览.

I went for EML (English Mass Lecture, but my younger sister says it stands for Elmo Language) today. Ha! I think the Shakespeare Movie on [The Tempest]very nice except for the endless interruptions made by Mr Chan to explain to those lazy people who never read the story on [The Tempest] in the Shakespeare storybook.

Walao eh that YuXin said I never read the storybook at all just because of something I said!

I said,"I thought the name Ariel (name of the spirit in [The Tempest]) is the name of the mermaid in the {Little Mermaid}???"

And she said I never read the story!!!! Walao! I got read! The story is something about the Duke of Milan (Yiyuan said is Duck of Milan) and this girl called Miranda. Don't know how to tell you the story.

One good news! I got an A- for my... Compo! the one on the Unexpected Visitor. Click here if you havn't read it yet. The first time I ever got A-!! It will be on display! Even Huien got only a B+. Yay! I gonna edited it and send it to my mother to print it out. So happy =D

Oh ya! One very funny thing happened today. Well, Mdm Chng was going through Science Revision Paper Qn7, which has this two pictures of a girl's PP and a boy's PP. And the Qn ask us to write down which parts of each PP produced the reproductive cells and then ask if any boys got it wrong. And Cheng Hao (also known as Chng Ho, Fiona Fatso's bf or Old Bird, Old Bird means senior, CO conductor call him that.) raised his hand.

Then Walking Boy (Waikin, the big idiot) said,"The worst Qn PSLE can ever set is: Draw and label what happened during Sexual Intercourse."

And... Lixin nearly laughed her head off! Me too, actually. So disgusting.

I told YuXin and Fiona 'bout it too, (adding to Fiona only), "and the only person who can get it right is you!"

Wahaha. Fiona nearly chased me around the whole school and later on, she ignored me when I tried to apologised to her. I feel so bad. Today, in the hall I also tried to make fun of her. Ming Xuan borrow a book from Shian Hao (woooo...) and Fiona asked her to tear it into pieces.

I said,"You asked her to do it so that Shian Hao will cry right?"

She said yes.

"So that he will go to you and you hug him tightly and let him cry in your warm arms right?"

"Walao"

Haha.

I nearly want to die in the hall. Ming Xuan and Vanessa treat me like a Math tuition teacher! I just arrived at the hall today and had just settled down when Ming Xuan asked me how to do some of the questions in Math Revision Paper. Then, after teaching her, Vanessa came along and asked me too. So angry with them I really want to chop their head off.

I am also avoiding phone calls from Huien who sometimes call me to ask me how to do some Math Qns. It is not that I 见死不救, it's just that I am those kind of impatient people and also don't know how to explain. If I say I don't know how to explain, Huien will ask me to read to her the steps.

Then, worst, Mdm Chng said before if you asked anybody teach you how to do Qns then must minus the marks because she wanted to know our true abilities. And she never minus marks you know!

Okay, dropped that subject. Mdm Chng wanted me to get full marks for maths but I just don't know why, cannot get full marks. It's not that I very bad in Maths, just that I would always get careless mistake. That's very common already. If you asked those who know me ery well or mark my paper often, they will tell you it's common, for me.

I gonna eat my Mamee noodles. Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment