Sunday, November 18, 2007

Changi Beach Art Outing

I SWEAR!!! I SWEAR THAT FROM NOW ON, I WILL NEVER GO FOR ART OUTING AT CHANGI BEACH!!!

Not because of any change of weather or that the topic for this outing is extremely difficult.

But there is still a bit of the second one.

First of all, there is no change in the weather. There is this hot, scorching Sun shining over your head when you are drawing.

It is so hot, I was wondering will I get a HEATSTROKE or SUNBURN.

I can't even concentrate on the painting.

Secondly, the topic is still a bit hard. Because you have to draw the ship or boat, whatever it is called.

But that's still a bit hard, but not very hard. That's good. I won't know what will happen if it is extremely hard.

The third and the most important reason is... WTF THERE ARE SO MANY INSECTS!

Big ones, small ones, Red ones, Blue ones, Yellow ones, Green ones and White ones too!

Gosh.

Me and Huien had just settled down and there were lots of sand on our mat.

When we finally got rid of them, guess what.

There is an WHITE SPIDER ON OUR MAT!

Then I brush it away and, THERE IS ANOTHER YELLOW INSECT ON MY MAT!!!

I quickly brush it away too. Later I finish the painting and show it to Mr Yup.

Gosh. He go and show the painting to everyone.

I got A. YIPPEE! Huien got A★. Good for her.

We went to buy some drinks before going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment