Friday, November 9, 2007

Chinese Orchestra

8:50pm
Five minutes and I will be going for my stupid Chinese Orchestra COMBINE Practice. My Dumbo Dumbi Sister saw me writing stupid and said oh-horh.

LAME

LAME

Anyway I go change clothes.

Here I come back.

Have been drawing penguins, cute ones plus puffles.

It has been just so boring during the holidays that after blogging, memorising the 15 words I am suppose to memorise because of my class's bad vocabulary, I got nothing else to do...

Except...

Read BOOKS!!!

3 more minutes and I got to go. I go pack the bags.

Back again.

Now I got to go for the Chinese Orchestra. Continue this post later.

6:00pm
Here I am, Back from CO.

Crazy staying for don't know how many hours and coming back at 5.30pm in the evening. So late...

Guess what I bring to CO practices?

A small dark blue sling bag containing my CO file with the notes in it, a plastic green tea bottle as my water bottle and this tiny thin triangular piece to play my instrument.

& my instrument, it is called 大阮. Da Ruan in Chinese HanYuPingYing. Since it is called 大阮, it is real 大! And a bit heavy too in its instrument case.

I am real stupid, idiotic to bring this instrument back home. I guess I took about 30 minutes to carry it to school when I only need 10 minutes to walk to school if I didn't carry it. It is about three times the normal time.

Well... anyway, Huien is real mad at me. I been late for five minutes or so for our meeting down at her block before we when to school together.

Guess why.

The first time, I was carrying my 大阮 and had just gone one step when I realised that... I HAD NOT WEAR MY SHOES!!!
Then the second time I wore my slippers instead of normal school shoes.
I finally got my shoes wear type correctly the third time.

That's why.

Later on, when we reached the school and when in and carry the instruments to the music room, I found out the music room is occupied.

Just as I was going to leave the room, Mdm Leong came and told us to wait down there.

So I went out and saw Yu Xin. Well, she actually thought her Chinese Dance was at 8:30 when it was actually 9:30. She came 1hour earlier! So anyway I chat with her for a while and she suddenly pointed somewhere. I turn, look and saw... MDM CHNG!

Well, later one we had Annual Speech Day rehearsal in the hall. I was going to perform.

I am not scared or nervous. And I know pretty well how do I go into the hall on the actual day since I have been to the Chinese Orchestra SYF last year.

After the rehearsal, we just go back into the Music Room and just practise the song over and over and over again till it was 12:15. Then we went down for lunch.

I was LUCKY. I knew that today, there won't be any food sold so I ask my grandpa to bring me the food and he bought me my favourite fried rice cooked by him, icy CocaCola and some grape as dessert.

I eat and eat till my stomach is so full that it seems it might explode any minute. So I take out my skirt, luckily I wore my PE pants inside. I accidentally trip and fall when walking during the lunck break.

Some idiot say I am acting pretty but I am not! My stomach is full and wearing the skirt seems so tight and uncomfortable thus I wore the skirt. Not for other 'special' reason okay?

Lunch time ends at 1.30pm. Wow, a whole 1hour plus 15 minutes.

But I took only about 20 minutes to fulfill my stomach's wish.

When I got back to the classroom, (Oops I had forgotten to tell you actually later the differrent CO groups we all switch back to classrooms.) I found some others playing games and I join in.

Later, we practise those songs again before I went home, WITHOUT MY 大阮.

Oh... Gotta tell you how I joined this CCA.

I remember I was Primary 1 at that time. Innocent + Blur, always following one of my friends called Tien Min.

Then one fine day, two big JieJies (I always call those bigger than me person Big JieJie or Big GeGe when I was young) came to my class at that time, 1D, and ask if anyone is interested to join Chinese Orchestra.

Or course I didn't know what exactly is that then but I just followed Tien Min and 'sign up' for it. Ever since, I have been in CO.

I play 笛子and 高音笙 before this 大阮.

Then I went for SYF last year and got bronze award.

It seems weird. I start out with nothing much to write about and now I wrote so much about Chinese Orchestra that I had to rename this post.

That all.

No comments:

Post a Comment