Saturday, November 10, 2007

A bored day...

I will be going for my Art Exam later on.

Right Now, I am eating lunch, my FA-VOU-RITE Fried Rice! Cook by my honourable Grandpa.

I only thing I enjoy doing right now is drawing penguins and puffles. I can drew really well now. Yay!

I found nothing to write about, I now only hoping for Ghost Stories. Ghost Stories.

I think they are real lame, very lame. They are fake. There is no such thing as Ghost, no ghost = fake ghost stories = lame stories = not scary. Since it is not scary, there is no use telling one

There are all kinds of ghost stories, baby ghost, ghost in the fan, ghost at parade ground, bookworm ghost and lots others.

All lame ones, don't even mention it.

But I considered this one 'scary':

One day, a little boy heard a ghost saying,
I am at the First floor.
I am at the Second floor.
I am at the Third floor.
I am at the Fourth floor.
I am at the Fifth floor.
I am at the Sixth floor.
I am at your door.



BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not very frightening when you read it but if you say it it will be.

Imagine you tell your friend the first few part they will sort of whatever and then you suddenly BOO! they will jump.

I did this to my younger sister and she actually CRIES!

My god. It is a bit scary when you suddenly BOO! but that sure won't cause you to... cry???

Guess not.

And Grandpa just taught me something.

You pluck a hair, one is enough, make a knot. How do you unknot it? You can't cut it or break it or whatever. So not I teach you how. You know you palm down there got some lines? I called that palm lines.

Put that knot onto the top palm line and close you hand into a fist. Now knock your fist against the table or any hard stuff for several times.

Now open you palm. It will at least be a bit unknot.

If it isn't know your fist several times again.

You open your palm and sure you will find it at least a bit unknot. Amazing huh? Grandpa says it isn't any magic trick or whatever so I wonder what it is.

Here some funny joke by the way.

#1 Stretching A Dime
A Ukrainian and a Jew were discussing how far each could make a dime reach, and agreed to try it and meet a few days later to see who'd get the most out of a dime.

The Jew bought a cigar, and smoked one-third the first day and saved the ashes. He smoked one-third the second day and saved the ashes. He smoked one-third the third day and again saved the ashes, and on the fourth day he gave the ashes to his wife to use as fertilizer on her roses. He told the Ukrainian, "I know you can't beat that for stretching a dime."

The Ukrainian said, "I got you beat. I bought a Polish sausage for a dime, and the first day I ate one-half, and on the second day I ate the other one-half. The third day I used the skin for a condom, and the fourth day I took a shit in the skin and sewed it back up. The fifth day I took it back to the butcher and told him it smelled like shit. He agreed with me and gave me my dime back!"

#2 Gossip Monger
"Hey, Mom," asked Johnny "can you give me twenty dollars?"

"Certainly not."

"If you do," he went on, "I'll tell you what dad said to the maid when you were at the beauty shop."

His mother's ears perked up and, grabbing her purse, she handed over the money. "Well? What did he say?"

"He said, 'Hey, Marie, make sure you wash my socks tomorrow."

#3 Locked Car
A blonde woman is driving down the road. She notices that she's low on gas, so she stops at a gas station. While she's pumping her gas, she notices that she locked the keys in the car. So when she goes inside to pay, she asks the attendant for a hanger so that she can attempt to open the door herself.

She returns outside and begins to jimmy the lock. Ten minutes later, the attendant comes out to see how the blonde is faring.

Outside the car, the blonde is moving the hanger around and around while the blonde inside the car is saying, "A little more to the left...a little more to the right!..."
------
Funny. From Joke Diary

Sometimes I heard people telling someone else to not let their teachers know their blog address or it will get close down. I don't think so. Well my teachers Mr Kwan and Mdm Chng both read my blog though I didn't know how they got the address.

But they just read and never scold you or whatever.

If I write something wrongly or anything, they just leave a comment telling you about it. If I really overdo it, they will just talk to me personally and advise me.

Surely not ask me to close down my blog.

Well it is like the blog is your internet diary, sort of and nobody can force you to not write the diary, right?

So anyone who do that sure have mental problems.

And go to go Mental Hospital.

I am not siding with the teachers or whatever. I just think it isn't right to actually says that they are crazy.

Post ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment