Monday, November 12, 2007

My Results

A bit happy with my results. But I know I could do better than that.

Because I got more that 15 marks deducted just for the amount of careless mistake I made in the papers.'

About 33 1/3% of those marks deducted are for the... eh... can I not tell? Fine! It is for... Math.

NOW I BELIEVE WHAT MY GRANDMA SAID ABOUT ME. THE EASIER THE PAPER, THE GREATER THE NUMBER OF CARELESS MISTAKE I WILL MAKE.

For Math... I didn't read those questions really very carefully, and now, that's my PUNISHMENT.

If not, I am not boasting but... I could have gotten full marks. This is the same case as the SA1 Math paper except it very that serious then.

Getting five precious marks deducted even though I knew how to do all those questions...

*Sigh*

Than, about 65% of those marks are deducted for Science. STUPID! Same case, never read the questions carefully.

I NEVER EVEN DID THOSE QUESTIONS CAREFULLY!

For example, one question, I wanted to write the answer as: Water is a conductor of ELECTRICITY, thus...

But it turn out as: Water is a conductor of HEAT, thus...

What the heck... I GOT 2 PRECIOUS MARKS DEDUCTED BECAUSE OF THIS!

The rest of the careless mistakes and marks deducted for that are made in languages.

Okay... I know I had delay telling you my marks for all my Subjects...

Now. Something you have been waiting for a long time!

Opening my report book with trembling fingers... TA DA! Presenting my results!

Class Position: 13/45
English: 83.8/100, Band 2 (nearly Band 1)
Chinese: 82.5/100, Band 2 (nearly Band 1)
Math: 95/100, Band 1 A*
Science: 93.7/100, Band 1 A*
HMT: 77.8/100, Band 2
Total: 353/400
Percentage: 88.3%
A Point 300: 264.75/300

You see! Very BAD! I could have done better...

So my goal next year is to get into Top 10 position. Full marks for Mathematics and Science, 86 and above for Languages.

That is enough for me to get into the top 10 positions.

I am so happy I reach the Goal I set for SA2. I wanted to get into top 15 Positions and I really did that!

From 18 to 13 Position. Increase 5 positions. My mother say she will reward me. It is a surprise.

Well, 13 Position. Guarantee 6R

No comments:

Post a Comment