Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Full Dressed Rehearsal

You can IMAGINE how MESSY my table is. Piles of books here and there, pens and pencils everywhere. Tissue papers and some other useless stuff in the file together with worksheets.

The MESS seems infectious because the floors and even chairs, shelf and some other places, like my sister's table, hd my stuff on it.

I am arranging my table right now. It is amazing that I found several things which I though was lost hidden under my piles of books.

My long-lost red pen, some stuff I got on the aeroplane when I went to China. And my 弹片 for my 华乐 大院.

I was trying to find the red pen for don't know how long. And when I could not find the 弹片, I went to buy a new one for $1.

Fancy wasting $1 for another 弹片. And even got scold by the Chinese Orchestra Conductor because of that. But at least I got an extra one for emergency.

Anyway, here is what I did today:

Wake up, brush teeth, wash fash, drink milk, get dressed and went down to meet Hui En. Then went to school.

After Flag Raising Ceremony, prizes are given out, again. Gladys seems to won lots of awards.

After that they made some annoucement asking those people who are performing for the Annual Speech Day Musical to report to the hall right then. Me again.

So, I went there with Fiona. First proceed to the Music Room to get my 大院 and 谱架 before going to the hall.

There is an area there for the whole Chinese Orchestra to sit. But the chairs are out of place.

We have to rearrange it again. Then Mdm Leong said that all of us should only use blue chairs. No combinination of Blue and Red ones. And I am sitting on Red ones.

What the Heck. I went to 'steal' from others when they were not looking. I am so LAZY...

After this, we have our rehearsal. Fancy looking at those dances which I had seem more that 5 times. That's so boring for me.

Whenever the rehearsal starts, I will be looking forward to Chinese Dance because Yu Xin will be dancing in there.

I wanted to see how well she dance. And you know some other things like her costumes.

Luckily, Chinese Orchestra has no enough costumes for everyone and thus, I won't be wearing costumes. I will just wear normal school uniform.

And because of that, I don't have to put on make-up or it will seems to weird. I hate Make-Ups. Imagine a schoolgirl wearing school uniform with lipsticks and other make-up stuff.

That is so WEIRD and DISGUSTING. If that really happens, the next day, Newspaper Headlines: Monster in School!

Ha! That would be interesting. But I am sure it will not be me.

Hui En wants costume and make-up but if she look at the Indian Dance people, she sure won't want that anymore.

They look extremely strange in their eye make-up, lipsticks an others. I actually thought they were monsters!

Then, at 10.30, there is a long break. From 10.30 to 1.30, 3 WHOLE HOURS!!! Wow... 3x the total actual time for recess and lunch.

I am beginning to like this Staying Back late and skipping lesson. But tomorrow is the last day of this very long break practise. It will be back to normal.

By the way, after eating my lunch, I went back to the classroom and play UNO with my friends. I kept winning. I also played 'Stressed' with Uno cards.

After this, I went back to the Music Room and then the Hall for the Full Dressed Rehearsal. Sort of.

#1
A Speech

Very funny one. Priya came out and say some long and boring welcome stuffs. Then say stand up to Welcome the VIP and then sing School song. Then say 'Sit Down'.
Like this: "Welcome....(the long and boring stuffs), Please stand. Please be sitted."

#2
Robot Dance
Their Costumes look stupid. It is like they very tight. I don't even know how can they breath. Maybe the school really treat them as robots and think they don't have to breath? Maybe only dry cells to run them?
Firstly, how can a Robot put it's leg up high in the air? Secondly, how in the hell can a robot do split?
I guess maybe is one teacher thought is Human dance, another thought is Robot Dance and then got mix-up.
A better name I think is Half Human Half Robot Dance.

#3
Indian Dance

They never wear costumes at all. Just the normal school PE uniforms so nothing to say about except the ending is a girl stand on two other girl's back. Old fashioned ending. I prefer one they go flying in the sky. Then got flying carpet. Imagination just go wild again.

#4
Chinese Orchestra
,
me and others performing
Stupid. Idiots. Because of a change in conductors, some people playing those important instruments either came in later or don't even know they were supposed to play. That ruins the whole song.

#5
Malay Dance
They have plates on both hands, seems like they are stick to the hands but it is not true. Long and Boring.

#6
Chinese Dance & Wushu

Yu Xin in it. Darren, Principal's son. The dance is good except I had seen it lots of times.

#7
Skipping

The same old performance. Their costumes is so ugly. The shorts looks like jeans but it isn't. It was like they got nothing to wear.

And many others. Try not to name too many. One of them is a Robotics Achievement Video.

Anyway I went home at 4:30 after rehearsal.

2 comments:

  1. i disdn't say i wanted make up lor. i only said that i wanted to wear the syf dress cause it's like embarassing as we are the only grp wearing uniform. diao

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry lah, i just wrote wrongly, forgive me can,not? anyway, how you know my blog url

    ReplyDelete