Friday, November 30, 2007

Last CO Practice!

Today will be the last CO practice for me for the whole year! I am so HAPPY!!! *Jumping around in joy*

Actually, it wasn't really really the last CCA but at least for me it is. You see, tomorrow is the actual last practice but I can't go because I am going to Bintan Island tomorrow.

Since I am going there, it means that there will also not be any post until I come back. And once I came back, I will have hell lots of photo to upload.

By the way, know what? I don't why. Either it is a 'special day' today or those people who are in the same CCA group with me are crazy.

They bought their handphone to school and keep taking stupid photo of other. They even go take photo of a boy!

Well they went to pull the poor boy into the CCA room and *click* a photo is taken. I say they must like the boy or they got mental problem.

They are so CRAZY they EVEN GO TAKE PHOTO OF THE CEILING!!!

OMG.

Anyway, after CO, I went home.

Anyway, I will be packing my suitcase later, after my dinner. Um... so I will blog about the trip next Monday.

See you then!

-----------

Still feel bored? Here is a game:

Litter Monkey

Click here to play this game

Try to figure this puzzle game out! It will sure take you a long time. My highest level is Level 7. If you want, I could give you some level code but you must pay me $100!

Just Joking. It is free but maybe you want to try out yourself. Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment