Monday, November 26, 2007

Boring Day

Holiday is so boring, nothing special happens and thus I can't think of a title for my post.

I am now eating my dinner, continue the post later.

Okay, I am back now. Guess what I did today. Nothing Special!

Except, reading storybooks, playing computer games and blogging, there is nothing else I could do.

Anyway, in the morning, I woke up at 7.30 a.m.

And then went for my Chinese Orchestra Extra Practice. I volunteer to go there myself because I can't play the intrument like very well.

The day before I went to ask Mdm Leong about it and she ask me to come today, saying that she would come to school today and could help me open the CCA room.

And I went. I was scared that I was late so I ran all the way to school. When I reach there I was panting.

I walk to the CCA room, hoping that I wasn't late. I look at my watch. Phew! It was 8.30, just okay. Not late.

I was waiting down there for Mdm Leong but she never come. Even though I waited for about half an hour.

Fustrated, I just went home.

That the only thing I could talk about today. And bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment