Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mickey Mouse's Magic Show

Mickey Mouse Live Magic Show!!!!!

It was at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. When I got there, there was a very very long queue of people wanting to get into the stadium.

I stand there at the queue with my parents and I was sort of competing with Meimei and Didi to see who get into the stadium first.

Lame right?

We got into the stadium later, after Mummy gave the security guard at the door our tickets for him to check.

The ticket was very expensive. $32.15 each person so, it is $160.75 for my family of five. Well $160!!!

I must take one whole year to save up that amount of money! Wahhh...

So we entered the stadium, it is so cold inside. So cold that even when I wore my jacket, my hands are still icy cold.

Brrr... So cold. Actually, I am quite scared of cold. Everyday night, I sleep with blanket covering my whole body except for my face.

I can't imagine myself sleeping in an air-conditioned room. I would need 2 to 3 blankets. Speakinf of which, actually, I had only slept in an air-conditioned room thrice this year.

Okay back to the story. I went into the stadium and was sitting down at Row 21 on the right. But I still could see the whole show clearly.#

First up was Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy introducing themselves. Goofy was real clumsy on stage. He kept tangling himself up in the strings he had been holding.

It was so funny seeing him getting those strings off him.

Then, two special guest, whom I had forgotten the name, came out on the stage. So let me call them SG1 and SG2. SG for Special Guest.

SG1 called SG2 to give him his Magic Marker and Notebook and he drew a BOWLING BALL on the notebook.

He closed the NOTEBOOK and then give it a little squeeze and BANG! A REAL bowling ball ACTUALLY DROPPED OUT OF THE NOTEBOOK!

Wow. And when he open the Notebook for us to see, we found that the picture of the bowling bal had VANISHED COMPLETELY!

Amazing.

The disappearance of the bowling ball may be a trick, but how do they made the real bowling ball come out of the tiny notebook?

Another was this hat trick, Alice in the Wonderland and another chracter pulled thing out of the hat. The last thing they pulled out was a cloth with a picture of Mr Rabbit on it.

Then, Mr Rabbit really appear behind the cloth!

There are others but I can't remeber. I will put more when I remeber them.

No comments:

Post a Comment